Easy beef and noodles with corn. Use canned or leftover corned beef in this easy corned beef casserole. We used egg noodles in the casserole, but spaghetti or similar pasta could be used as well. This makes a nice potluck dish, and it's an excellent way to use leftover corned beef.
Ground beef, noodles, corn and tomatoes make a complete meal in one skillet. My sister who ran a daycare used to make this and everybody enjoyed it. Stir in the flavor packet from the noodles, tomatoes, and corn (with their juices). You can cook Easy beef and noodles with corn using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy beef and noodles with corn
- You need 1 can of cooked beef chunks.
- You need 1 box of noodles, any kind I like the colored vegetable noodles to add a pop of color and a bit healthier.
- It’s 1 box of beef broth.
- Prepare 1 can of corn.
- You need of Onion powder salt pepper and Italian seasoning as desired.
Break up the noodles slightly, and add them to the skillet. A terrific economical beef mince recipe, prepare to be amazed at how quick and easy this flavour packed ramen noodle recipe is! This is a super fast and easy meal which kids love. Very easy to throw together with beef mince and tinned supplies.
Easy beef and noodles with corn instructions
- Cook noodles as directed and then add in drained can of corn, cooked canned beef and broth. Season as desired !.
- Serve with a side of rolls or any toasted bread if desired..
No matter how many recipes we try, we always love this corned beef noodles recipe. A dish that can be eaten any time of the day.breakfast, lunch or dinner. You would not think the ingredients would go together, but they are very good together. This is a cheap, fast and easy recipe. Cook noodles according to directions – drain.. of noodles, corned beef, cheese and soup.