Creamy sweet & spicy pork with tuna spaghetti. This is a delicious addition to any breakfasts and baked goods. Most relevant Best selling Latest uploads. Coconut Shrimp – Crunchy Creamy Sweet.
Creamy Sweet Corn Pasta – this incredibly delicious pasta dish makes use of the best summer sweet corn. Dairy free, gluten free depending on the kind of pasta you use, and kid-friendly. It's for surely gotta be sweet potato curry, for surely for sure. You can cook Creamy sweet & spicy pork with tuna spaghetti using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy sweet & spicy pork with tuna spaghetti
- It’s 1/2 of ribbon cut spaghetti.
- You need 1 of whole white onion (minced).
- Prepare 4 pcs of chilli (finely chopped).
- You need 4 cloves of garlic (minced).
- It’s 5 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- You need 250 grams of all purpose cream.
- Prepare 250 grams of canned tuna.
- It’s 1/4 of kilo ground pork.
- Prepare 1/2 of kilo tomato sauce.
Sweet potato soup balances the sweet and savory with onions, garlic, onions, and leeks, along with a bit Creamy and satisfying! Looking for a special soup to serve this. For extra creamy sweet potatoes, stir in sour cream or a splash of heavy cream, milk, or half-and-half. Serve with extra butter and chopped fresh herbs (optional) on top.
Creamy sweet & spicy pork with tuna spaghetti step by step
- Cook the pasta on a separate cookware. Put 5 pinches of salt and a dash of olive oil in 1 litre of water. Wait to boil. Put it in the pasta and cook till' aldente'..
- Saute garlic, onion, chilli using the oil from your canned tuna. Wait until onion becomes translucent…
- Add ground pork and tuna. Wait until pork becomes golden brown…
- Pour in the tomato sauce. Add 200 grams of all purpose cream and 5 tablespoons of sugar. Cook it for 10-15 minutes to oxidize the tomato sauce..
- Don't forget to blanch your pasta in a bowl of cold water to keep it aldente'. Put the pasta in a bowl. Pour in a good amount of sauce and the remaining all purpose cream for presentation. Enjoy, the sweet & spice creamy pork & tuna pasta! Filipino style!.
Sweet Potato Soup Recipe – creamy without using any cream! This sweet potato soup is so easy, healthy, absolutely delicious and has quickly become a new family favorite. First up, Creamy Sweet Corn Pasta Salad. A side salad filled with sweet corn, pasta, cherry tomatoes, and bacon! Easy to throw together and perfect next to anything off the grill.