You can cook Breakfast Bagels using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Breakfast Bagels
- You need 2 of gluten free bagels.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dairy free milk.
- It’s 2 of dairy free cheese slices.
- Prepare 250 g of minced beef or pork.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sage.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of thyme.
- You need 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare of salt and pepper for seasoning.
Breakfast Bagels instructions
- Toast the bagels and set aside.
- Mix together the minced beef/pork, sage, thyme, onion powder and seasoning Shape into 4 patties.
- Cook for 4 minutes on each side in a shallow pan over a medium heat Place two patties in each bagel.
- Top with the cheese slices.
- Beat together the eggs, milk and seasoning Add a drizzle of olive oil into a saucepan over a medium heat.
- Pour in the eggs and push around until cooked Divide between the two bagels and enjoy.