You can cook Tuna Pasta using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tuna Pasta
- It’s 1 pack of or more packs of Ramen Chicken noodle or any flavor you desire.
- You need 1 of or more cans of tuna.
- Prepare of Crushed red pepper (the seasoning).
- Prepare of Swiss Cheese.
- It’s of Salt & pepper.
- It’s 1 of Draining pasta pot (the pot with the little holes in it).
Tuna Pasta step by step
- First start by boiling the noodles in a medium pot while adding crush red peppers. As the noodles start to get softer and ready pour the water out only leaving a little not a lot just enough to keep the noodles moist so they wont dry out and burn on the heated stove an also so the noodles won't stick to the pot (Note, noodles tend to get soggy so don't leave noodles in boiling water for longer than 10 minutes).
- Next open can of tuna and pour all the fishy water out the can wash out the tuna, (so you won't taste tuna flavor) season it with salt and pepper put it in the pot to heat up a bit with the noodles. Add swiss cheese to the noodles and stir until it has melted (the crush red peppers should still be in the pot even after water is poured out). Add the chicken flavor seasoning to noodles while a little water is still in the pot just enough for the noodles to be hydrated and moist not a lot you don't want you noodles to taste like soup. (This prevent noodles from being too salty and from burning on the heated stove)..
- Finally begin by mixing it all together and your noodles are ready ! Thanks for joining me on this simple,easy, and delicious recipe something that i hope you love and enjoy !.