Chickpea Mash with Burger.
You can cook Chickpea Mash with Burger using 18 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chickpea Mash with Burger
- It’s of -Burger——–.
- It’s 1-1/2 pound of ground beef.
- You need 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need of chickpea mash——-.
- It’s 31 ounces of canned chickpea.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk, I used lactose free milk.
- You need 1-1/2 tablespoons of chopped parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare of gravy——–.
- You need 1/2 of small onion.
- It’s 1/2 cup of self-rising flour.
- It’s 15-1/2 ounces of beef broth.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder 1/2 cup water.
Chickpea Mash with Burger step by step
- Mix the ground beef with salt, garlic, and paprika.
- Form patties.
- Add patties to a pan cover over medium heat.
- After your patties are turned, about 10 minutes add onions..
- Cook till burgers are done, and remove.
- To the drippings add flour, salt, and garlic. Stirring constantly scraping the particles off the bottom..
- Do this for 5 minutes then add broth and water. Let thicken and return the burgers back to gravy..
- Coat the tops cover set aside.
- Drain the chickpeas. Add to a pan with 1/2 a stick of butter.
- When the butter melts mash the chickpeas. Heat stirring constantly add Milk stirring constantly.
- Form a crater add rest of butter and let it melt.
- Stir in well adding parsley flakes.
- Serve with Burger and gravy. I hope you enjoy!.