Peppercorn Pot Roast.
You can cook Peppercorn Pot Roast using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peppercorn Pot Roast
- Prepare 1 of Chuck Roast.
- It’s 8-10 of Peppercorn peppers.
- You need 1 packet of ranch dip.
- You need 1 packet of onion soup mix.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need to taste of Pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Garlic Salt.
- Prepare 8 oz of packet mushrooms.
- It’s 32 oz of baby carrots.
- You need 2 (32 oz) of Beef Stock.
- You need 2 packets of brown gravy mix.
Peppercorn Pot Roast instructions
- Preheat over 400. Place roast in a roasting pan. Add all ingredients except baby carrots and cover with beef stock..
- Cover and place in over for 3 to 4 hours. On the last hour add the baby carrots When roast pulls apart remove and serve. Enjoy!.