Grilled Mahi Tacos. If you've read Favorite Family Recipes for any length of time, you know that we loved our fish tacos around here. We simply can't get enough of them! Grilled Mahi makes some of the best fish tacos in my opinion, so I couldn't wait to get the work day I like grilled fish for my fish tacos, as opposed to what many consider the more traditional tempura.
Grilled Mahi Mahi Fish Tacos With Creamy Chipotle Sauce Recipe. If you love tacos and you love grilled fish this grilled, mahi mahi fish tacos recipe (and the accompanying chipotle sauce) is for you. Grilling mahi mahi over a cedar plank infuses the fish with rich, smoky flavor. You can cook Grilled Mahi Tacos using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled Mahi Tacos
- It’s 1-2 pounds of mahi filets.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 3 tablespoons of honey.
- You need 1 pinch of or 2 of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare of Salt & pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of each onion and garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of oil, I used olive.
- Prepare Splash of vinegar, I used rice wine vinegar.
- You need 1 pack of corn tortillas.
- Prepare 1 bag of coleslaw mix or 1/2 a cabbage shredded finely.
- It’s 1/4 cup of vinegar, I used rice wine.
- You need 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- It’s of Salt & pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard.
- Prepare of Sour cream, guacamole, cheese, diced tomatoes for the fixins.
Seasoning it with a dash of salt, pepper, cumin and paprika adds a little spice. And topping it off with sliced jalapeños brings the. Easy, delicious and healthy Grilled Mahi Tacos recipe from SparkRecipes. Mahi mahi fillets are topped with a Thai-style coconut milk sauce in this quick and easy meal idea.
Grilled Mahi Tacos instructions
- Whisk together the first 8 ingredients and toss the Mahi filets to coat. Set in fridge for about 30 minutes..
- In another bowl whisk the rest of the vinegar, mayo, salt & pepper, sugar and mustard. Toss coleslaw to coat. Cover and put in fridge.
- We grill our fish on a grill mat. When the fish is cooked through remove from grill. About 6-8 minutes depending on thickness..
- Grill the tortillas on the open grates on your grill till slightly charred around the edges. Flake the fish onto your tortilla and slaw on top of that and cheese and tomatoes if you like. Roll up and enjoy!.
All Reviews for Grilled Mahi Mahi in Thai Coconut Sauce. Includes mahi mahi fillets, olive oil, lime juice, chili powder, cumin, coriander, chili pepper, chopped cilantro, flour tortillas, cabbage, avocado, greek style plain yogurt, lime juice, scallions. Grilled fish tacos… Show me a person who doesn't love tacos and we will check if he is a human. 🙂. White fish: Any firm white fish like cod, halibut, tilapia, mahi mahi, snapper or sea bass works. Try out these mega-fresh fish tacos.