You can cook Potatoes Tacos using 10 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Potatoes Tacos
- It’s 10 large of Potatoes.
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil.
- You need 2/3 cup of Vegtable oil.
- It’s 1 packages of white corn tortilla.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded mozzarella chesse.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter.
- You need 4 tsp of basil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of black ground pepper.
Potatoes Tacos instructions
- Use a large cooking container to boil the potatoes (if you left the skin on you'll know its done bc its peeling off) (if you peeled the skin off use a fork and see if u can leave a dent easily).
- Add a dash of salt.
- Add olive oil.
- Takes about 35 mins to cook on medium high heat.
- Drain the water out and start breaking a part the pototoe with a blender or smasher..
- Once you break part the potatoe, start adding all the ingredients, expect the vegatable oil and corn tortilla.
- Once all the ingredients is added, continue smashing and stiring the ingredients with the potatoes..
- Keep the mash potatoes on very low heat.
- Now heat up 50 corn tortilla in the microwave. (Divide it up into 10 pieces and heat, dont do it at the same time). Then cover it to keep it heated..
- Heat up vegetable oil in a medium frying pan on medium low heat..
- Use a spoon to spread potatoe mixture on corn torilla, but only on one side and fold..
- Place corn tortilla thats filled with the mixture in the frying pan ( do 2-3 at a time).
- Place the cooked tacos on a paper towels to remove extra oil..
- Optional: Once ready to eat u may add sriracha sauce, guacamole, and sour cream on top..