You can cook Tuna Stir-fry using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tuna Stir-fry
- You need 4 oz of tuna.
- It’s 1/3 cup of rice.
- It’s 1/4 cup of shredded pepperjack cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of broccoli.
- You need 2 tbsp of green onion.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tomato.
- It’s 1 tbsp of peanut oil.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of low sodium soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of salt.
Tuna Stir-fry step by step
- Bring pot of water to a rolling boil. Add rice, and let boil for 15-20 minutes..
- Wash all veggies and chop. Combine with tuna in frying pan. Add oil, and bring to medium heat. Cook for 8-10 minutes..
- When veggies are soft and tuna is at 150°F, season with black pepper, cayenne pepper, salt, and garlic. Reduce heat and cover..
- When rice has reached desired texture, drain water. Stir in honey, soy sauce, and sesame oil. Add cheese and stir til melted..
- Plate veggies and tuna on top of rice..