Russian Breakfast Pudding.
You can cook Russian Breakfast Pudding using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Russian Breakfast Pudding
- You need 3 of large eggs.
- You need 50 g of sugar.
- It’s 500 g of Polish twarog (cottage cheese).
- It’s 120 ml of milk.
- Prepare 50 g of melted butter.
- It’s 4 tbsp of semolina or plain flour.
- Prepare 100 g of blueberries or raisins.
Russian Breakfast Pudding instructions
- Heat the oven to 180 C or 160 C if with fan and grease your oven proof dish with butter..
- Beat eggs with sugar then add twarog, milk, mix well..
- Add melted butter, fold in semolina or flour, mix well again. Add blueberries or raisings, stir a little..
- Pour the mixture into your dish and bake it for 60 min or until golden..