Simple deviled tuna eggs. Boil the eggs until hard and quickly put in ice-cold water to cool them down. Mix the tuna and the tomato sauce in a pan and let it reduce. These Tuna Stuffed Deviled Eggs are perfect to pack for lunch or serve as an appetizer!
Sprucing up hard boiled eggs doesn't take much time or effort, and it's really hard to mess it up because eggs are so good to begin with. I've made many different variations throughout the years for. Deviled eggs are often served as a pre-lunch appetizer in homes around Spain. You can cook Simple deviled tuna eggs using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple deviled tuna eggs
- Prepare 8 large of eggs.
- It’s 4 can of tuna.
- You need 400 grams of tomato sauce.
- It’s of tabasco.
- You need of salt.
This version combines tuna and tomato sauce with creamy egg yolks. This recipe is quick to make and a bright addition to any lunchtime meal. Make them and learn why deviled eggs with tuna are a Spanish favorite. Flake the tuna with a fork.
Simple deviled tuna eggs instructions
- Boil the eggs until hard and quickly put in ice-cold water to cool them down..
- Mix the tuna and the tomato sauce in a pan and let it reduce. Correct seasoning..
- Add the tabasco sauce. Peel the eggs, open them in half and add the yolks in the pan. Mash the mix with a fork..
- Once the tomayo has reduce d fill the egg whute with the tuna mix. Put some of the remaining paste in the middle with some crackers and enjoy!.
Instead of the canned tuna, you can use crab meat, cooked shrimp, or even ham. You can also substitute any spices or herbs that you like. For best results, store the whites separately, covered tightly. Tuna Deviled Eggs – Olga's Flavor Factory. Deviled eggs are a perfect appetizer, snack or lunch option.