Leftover chapati tacos. Be it your mood, energy or just some leftover chapatis.😍😎 SUBSCRIBE to Awesome Sauce for more such recipes ►. Ingredients: Oil Onion Green Chilli Corn Red Bell Pepper Tomato Sauce Red Chilli Sauce Boiled Rajma Leftover Chapati Lettuce Mayonnaise Onion Method: Take. Never throw extra leftover chapatis out again.
This leftover tacos recipe is the perfect excuse for you to eat tacos and use those leftovers from yesterday and even the day before. You can get very creative with the toppings according to whatever. If you have leftover chapatis at your home and don't know what to do with them. You can have Leftover chapati tacos using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Leftover chapati tacos
- Prepare 2 of chapatis (leftover).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sweet chilli sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tbsp of mint mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 tbsp of mustard mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mustard sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salsa sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of ice berg chopped.
- It’s 1 of capsicum(sliced and cooked).
- It’s 1 of sliced onion.
- Prepare 1 of sliced tomatoes.
But it's time you realise the full potential of chapatis. If you have leftover chapatis and are totally confused about. Chapatis can be used to make some wonderfully healthy, crispy chips! I believe cooking is more about improvisation than purely following a recipe.
Leftover chapati tacos instructions
- First take chapatis than grill them in oven at 180'c for 7 minutes.
- Now take taco shell fill all the ingredients slat is optional bcoz sauces has salt.
- Now place it in plate and drizzle some more mayonnaise serve chilled.
I modified the recipe a bit and. leftover chapati recipe video. Crisp and along with some veggies, is a great pick for a healthy snack. We hope you try these healthy snacks using leftover chapati. Do let us know your experience in the comments. Use leftover Chapatis (Indian flatbread) to make: Baida Rotis (egg rolls).