You can cook Lamb Tacos using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lamb Tacos
- It’s 2 lb of lamb. you can use more if you are feeding more people.
- It’s 1 packages of shredded cheese.
- It’s 1 quart of fresh pico de gallo.
- You need 1 bunch of fresh cilantro.
- It’s 3 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 of limes.
- It’s 1 bunch of radishes.
- You need 1 head of lettuce or fresh spinich leaves.
- You need 1 of any seasonings you prefer.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 packages of 1-2 fresh tortillas.
- It’s 1 can of black, white, or red beans, or refried beans, whichever you have or prefer.
- You need 1 can of salsa (I prefer hot, but you can use mild or medium.. also I like to use pace chunky salsa).
Lamb Tacos instructions
- cook boneless cut up lamb on medium heat with desired seasonings and fresh minced garlic until browned then set to warm.
- cook tortillas on medium heat in oil so that they are folded in half.
- warm beans in microwave or on stove, whichever you prefer.
- cut lettuce, tomatoes, and any other veggies you like to add.
- rinse and cut tops off of radishes and slice limes into wedges, also rince and chop cilantro.
- place lamb then shredded cheese then beans into taco shell.
- add tomatoes, pico de gallo, lettuce, and cilantro.
- top it off with desired amount of sauce and enjoy!.