Fried tuna salad. This is a really great tuna salad recipe I got from a friend who used it in her catering service. Tasty tuna balls fried until golden brown and crispy served in a po boy with tangy remoulade sauce In essence this is just a simple tuna salad that is formed into a ball, fried until nice and golden brown. While we love many kinds of tuna salad, this classic version tops them all.
Healthy Tuna Salad with less mayo that actually tastes good. It is creamy, fluffy and flavorful. This tuna salad has ZERO mayonnaise unlike your typical tuna salad that's packed with it. You can cook Fried tuna salad using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried tuna salad
- You need of salad.
- Prepare 10 oz of canned tuna.
- You need 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 tsp of yellow prepared mustard.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sweet salad cubes, relish.
- It’s 2 tbsp of diced onion.
- You need 2 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Prepare of sauce.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of sweet salad cubes, relish.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of dill weed.
- Prepare of frying.
- You need 1 of oil to pan fry.
Instead, this Tuna Pasta Salad is tossed in a super simple fresh lemon vinaigrette made with extra virgin olive. Add the spring onions and red onion and mix well. Tuna salad is lunchtime comfort food. This basic recipe is the perfect mix of creamy and crunchy To prevent your tuna salad from being dry, you'll need to stir in at least one tablespoon mayo per one.
Fried tuna salad instructions
- Mix the tuna, mayonnaise, mustard, onions, baking powder, cheese and sweet salad cubes..
- Heat oil and form the salad into patties. Pan fry till crispy turn and repeat. When done move to a paper towel..
- Mix mayonnaise relish and add dill weed on top..
- Serve hope you enjoy!.
This tuna salad recipe is easily customized and prepared with water-packed white tuna, low-fat mayonnaise, and dairy-free sour cream. Tuna Salad With Dairy-Free Sour Cream. Tuna salad is a great way to transform bland canned tuna into a delicious versatile meal. The awesome recipe below is delicious by itself and is a great high-protein, low-carb meal. Asian inspired tuna salad with canned tuna, radishes, cilantro, shredded carrot, ginger, rice vinegar Who says you need mayo for a tuna salad?