Spaghetti Squash Carbonara.
You can cook Spaghetti Squash Carbonara using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spaghetti Squash Carbonara
- It’s of Spaghetti Squash.
- You need of eggs.
- Prepare of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need of bacon.
- You need of garlic, minced.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of olive oil, extra virgin.
Spaghetti Squash Carbonara step by step
- Halve and roast spaghetti squash with small drizzle of olive oil for 15 minutes, then shred it into 'noodles.'.
- Dice bacon and saute until fully cooked..
- While bacon cooks, whisk eggs and parmesan cheese together until well mixed..
- Add minced garlic to the bacon and continue cooking about 1 minute. (At this time you may add any other vegetables you would like and saute).
- Stir squash and parmesan/egg mixture, then add to the pan with bacon and veggies. Stir well, then serve!.