Pork Gyoza Burgers.
You can cook Pork Gyoza Burgers using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pork Gyoza Burgers
- You need 1 Tbsp of Ginger (ground).
- You need 2 Cloves of Garlic (minced).
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Soya sauce.
- Prepare 4 tsp of Honey.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sea salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Pepper.
- You need 3 Cups of Mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Onion (diced).
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 2 Lbs of Ground Pork.
- You need 2/3 of Italian Bread Crumbs.
Pork Gyoza Burgers instructions
- In a food processor, combine the first 8 ingredients. Using the chopping blade, blend into a nice puree..
- In a large stand mixer, add ground pork, breadcrumbs, eggs, and the mushroom puree.
- Mix until well combined, approximately 3 minutes..
- Form into patties. I used a lid from a large peanut butter jar. Lay plastic wrap over lid and place enough meat to fill lid. This way all burgers are uniform in size and shape..
- Barbecue the burgers on a low flame to avoid burning. (The honey will make them burn on a higher flame setting). Grill for approximately 5 minutes on each side, and a temperature of 170°F is reached. At this time you can add cheese to the burgers, close lid and turn off heat. Prepare your hamburger buns with you favorite condiments, and add the burger now that cheese is melted..