Kid Friendly Soft Tacos.
You can have Kid Friendly Soft Tacos using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kid Friendly Soft Tacos
- You need 3 pounds of smoked pork butt roast.
- It’s 20 of flour tortillas.
- You need 1/2 cup of oil to fry with.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of ground cumin.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt more to taste.
- You need 1/4 cup of ground paprika.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of extra Virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 quart of Salsa kid friendly see my recipe.
- You need 1/2 quart of Ahuacatl Molli, Avocado Sauce see my recipe.
Kid Friendly Soft Tacos instructions
- Remove the bone from the pork butt. Slice the meat about 1 wide across the grain of meat. Heat the oil add the spices and pull the pork apart and add to the spice oil. Simmer for 15 minutes..
- Add 1/2 cup of water to the meat. Cover and set aside off the heat..
- Heat 1/2 cup of oil and fry the tortillas on the first side 45-50 seconds..
- Turn these will bubble up, puff up. Set on paper towels to absorb excessive amounts of oil. Repeat till done..
- Add the meat to tortilla.
- Add salsa.
- Pipe the avocado sauce. Serve!.
- I hope you enjoy!.