Beef macaroni soup. Old Fashioned Beef & Macaroni Soup. When I make this beef and macaroni soup I prefer to cook the macaroni in a separate pot and then add it to the tomato mixture. Home » Recipes » Beef and Pork.
This One Pot Beef and Tomato Macaroni Soup is a classic! Beef & Tomato Macaroni Soup – a hearty soup full of hamburger, tomatoes, macaroni, and more! Worcestershire sauce combined with brown sugar makes for a perfectly sweet and savory flavor that. You can have Beef macaroni soup using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef macaroni soup
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 32 oz of beef broth.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
- You need 1 cup of elbow macaroni.
- You need 2 cups of frozen mixed vegetables.
- You need 1 can (14.5 oz) of diced tomatoes undrained.
Fish Soup With Poached Egg and CroutonsO Meu Tempero. Classic Beef & Tomato Macaroni Soup, so delicious, it's gone before I can try it myself! There's a reason that this tasty soup is a family favourite! If you like tomato soup, you are going to love this creamy version loaded with ground beef and macaroni!
Beef macaroni soup step by step
- In a large fry pan fry 1lb of ground beef till there's no pink. Drain grease and put into a sauce pot..
- Add mixed vegetables, tomatoes, broth and pepper into sauce pot with ground beef. Cook covered to a boil, add macaroni reduce heat to a simmer for 10 to 15 minutes..
- Add oyster crackers optional. Enjoy!!!!.
We are big soup eaters at our house and try a new soup at least once a week. This beef and macaroni soup gets so thick it's almost like a beef goulash. Some people have said that it's similar to a homemade hamburger helper once the noodles soak up all the broth. Easy Beef & Macaroni Soup is a rich and delicious classic goulash soup. With a hearty tomato beef broth, tender pasta & veggies, this is classic comfort food.