Something unique but still yummy, or pepperoni burger with cauliflower bun. I served these yummy burgers without buns, but as the main dish. I also served french cut green beans, some tater-tots (for fun!) and some homema. I just thought they were missing a little something.
Using a box grater, grate the head of cauliflower down to the stem over the bowl. Place patties on buns, and top with hummus, lettuce, tomato, and pickles. Then Cauliflower Burger Buns are the answer to all your Bread withdrawals. You can cook Something unique but still yummy, or pepperoni burger with cauliflower bun using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Something unique but still yummy, or pepperoni burger with cauliflower bun
- It’s 1 pound of ground meat i used beef.
- It’s 2 ounces of pepperoni slices.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of colby jack cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s to taste of seasoned salt.
- It’s to taste of ground black pepper.
- Prepare to taste of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 6 of cauliflower buns see my recipe.
These vegetarian Cauliflower Hummus Burgers have all the flavor of hummus—but in veggie burger form. I wanted something with the flavors of hummus, in burger form. So instead, I smashed some chickpeas and cauliflower together with tahini, lemon juice, garlic and. Making my own veggie burgers is something I really enjoy, I can create something unique and I created these veggie burgers with some of the beautiful cauliflower we had in our CSA box.
Something unique but still yummy, or pepperoni burger with cauliflower bun instructions
- Heat a skillet.
- Add meat patties after the first turn add spices and again when you turn again.
- When you turn them the last time add pepperoni and cheese.
- Add water to pan and cover this will steam melt the cheese.
- Add your favorite condiments i used tomatoes, mayonnaise, yellow prepared mustard,ketchup and garnished with sliced kosher pickle..
- Serve i hope you enjoy.
Despite these yummy photos, I personally don't love my veggie burgers on a roll, I prefer them in a. Rare burgers are a no-no anyway…but rare burgers containing pork sausage are a no-no-no-no-no infinity. Unless you're my father-in-law, who will Just look at the oils from the pepperoni cascading down the sides of the patty. Sprinkle some Parmesan on the marinara sauce on the top bun… The first advice I had was something I always recommend to anyone who wants to incorporate more plant-based meals into their diet, especially for non-vegans just trying to eat more meatless meals in general. Cauliflower—the darling vegetable of the year—is definitely having a moment.