Tuna and kale pasta bake. Easy Tuna Pasta Bake. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Try this Tomato Tuna Pasta Bake! What you need for Tuna Casserole.
It's great with arugula or kale, but I love arugula. When I can, I use fresh pasta from. Creamy Tuna Pasta Bake – a classic meal that everyone loves – made with mostly store-cupboard ingredients! You can cook Tuna and kale pasta bake using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tuna and kale pasta bake
- You need 1 can of tuna.
- It’s of kale.
- You need of mayonnaise.
- You need of green (or red, or both!) pesto.
- Prepare of cheese (e.g. mature cheddar).
- It’s dash of salt.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of herbs (e.g. mixed Italian, basil…).
- It’s of pasta.
- You need of peas.
There's something about a pasta bake that just seems to make everyone so happy. Possibly the implied promise of a luxuriously filling meal, topped with cheese and oozing with some. A creamy, garlicky kale & mushroom pasta bake. Perfect winter comfort food, great for meat free Monday or a cosy weekend dinner.
Tuna and kale pasta bake instructions
- Boil the pasta! I tend to use 3 or 4 portions worth so as to fill the oven dish which lasts me about 4 servings, but depends on your portion size! Boil as much or as little as needed, adjust quantity to requirements :).
- Add in the peas so the peas and pasta are done at the same time. I usually add them about 3-5mins before the pasta is cooked..
- Drain the peas pasta!.
- Add in the tuna, mayo, pesto, kale and plenty of cheese. I usually use 1 can of tuna, a large handful, or a couple, of kale (I have small hands and kale shrinks when cooked), plenty of pepper and herbs, a dash of salt and lots of cheese 🙂 I have the queezy mayo bottles and add plenty – hold down for about 5 seconds. You can use all f these ingredients to taste. You can also add some chili flakes or olives too!!.
- Mix all together.
- Put into oven about 180°C for approximately 15mins or until cheese melted/browning on top.
- Sprinkle more cheese (I chose a mix or grated mozzarella and cheddar for mine) on the top. I also sprinkle more pepper and herbs on top too.
Stir in the mushroom and kale mixture then gently stir in the sauce. A simple, yet delicious pasta bake. Bring a large pot of salted water to the boil. Tubular pasta works best in bakes. Instead of rigatoni, you could use penne or macaroni instead.