Cheesy Potato Beef Casserole.
You can have Cheesy Potato Beef Casserole using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Potato Beef Casserole
- You need of fiesta nacho cheese soup.
- It’s of ground beef.
- You need of Tbl chili powder.
- You need of garlic powder.
- You need of cumin or taco seasoning.
- It’s of salt & pepper to taste.
- You need of green giant mexi-corn, drained.
- Prepare of onion cut in half and sliced in thin strips.
- You need of potatoes, sliced thin like potato chips(can just dice into small cubes).
- You need of shredded mexican blend cheese.
- It’s of velveeta cheese, diced.
- It’s of -1/2 cup milk.
Cheesy Potato Beef Casserole instructions
- Brown hamburger with chili powder, garlic powder, cumin, salt & pepper over med-high heat. Drain grease..
- In medium pot, pour in cheese soup, 1/4 cup milk, 1 cup shredded cheese and velveeta cubes. Melt on low-med heat. Might need to add more milk if sauce is too thick..
- In baking dish sprayed with non stick spray, Add a little of the cheese sauce to bottom of dish. Add layer of potato, then meat, then sliced onion, some of the corn, cheese sauce and top with some shredded cheese.. Keep making layers like this till out of ingredients. End with shredded cheese..
- In pre-heated oven at 350, bake covered with aluminum for 30 minutes. Uncover and finish baking for another 15-20 minutes till potatoes are fork tender..
- Describe this step.