Mushroom Blended Burger (First Attempt).
You can have Mushroom Blended Burger (First Attempt) using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mushroom Blended Burger (First Attempt)
- Prepare 200 g of crimini (brown) mushrooms, cleaned and de-stemmed.
- You need 400 g of ground beef (85/15 blend preferably).
- It’s 1/2 of onion, diced.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, quartered.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground coriander.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cumin powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground turmeric.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of ground ginger.
- It’s of Burger accoutrement (buns, ketchup, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, etc.).
Mushroom Blended Burger (First Attempt) step by step
- Slice your mushroom up and put it through your food processor until you get a fine paste. Do the same with your onion and garlic. Combine it all in a bowl with your spices..
- Mix your veggie slurry with your ground beef. You need to strike a good lance with well mixed and not overworking the meat. If you handle the mixture too much you'll end up with =dense burgers. The looser you can keep your patties, the more pocket you leave for juices to hang out as well..
- With that being said you should be able to make about 6 patties. They have a little less integrity than all beef burgers so I laid them out on parchment paper…..
- And cut the paper into squares. It really helps for storage and moving the patties around without them falling apart..
- Heat a frying pan over medium high. When the pan is nice and hot throw your burger in. As you can see I used the parchment to transfer just throwing it all down. Then you can grab the paper off the top..
- Allow to cook for about 2 minutes on one side. Each cooking setup will vary, but it'll be ready to flip just when you would a regular burger..
- Allow to cook on the other side for another minute.
- Assemble your burger and enjoy.