You can have Supreme Tacos using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Supreme Tacos
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 packages of taco seasoning.
- It’s 1/4 cup of mild/medium picante.
- It’s 4 each of soft tortillas.
- Prepare 1 packages of shredded mexican style cheese.
- Prepare 4 each of hard taco shells, extra large.
- You need 1/2 cup of can or jar nacho cheese sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded lettuce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of guacamole.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of diced tomatoes.
Supreme Tacos step by step
- Brown ground beef in skillet, drain, add taco seasoning and picante. Set aside..
- Lay out soft tortillas on a baking sheet, spread shredded cheese on each tortilla. Heat until cheese is melted. Or warm in microwave individually on a plate..
- Wrap the soft tortillas around the hard taco shells. The cheese should hold them together..
- Spoon beef mixture into each shell..
- Top with warm nacho cheese sauce, lettuce, guacamole, tomato, sour cream, and any leftover shredded cheese..