You can cook Fish Tacos using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fish Tacos
- You need 1 lb of tilapia.
- Prepare 8 of tortillas.
- Prepare 2 cup of honey bunches of oats.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- It’s 2 tbsp of milk.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chile garlic sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of agave sweetener.
- You need 1/3 cup of cilantro.
- Prepare 2 of limes.
- You need 1/4 cup of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of season salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 large of zip lock bags.
- Prepare 1 packages of shredded cabbage or Cole slaw mix without dressing.
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
Fish Tacos step by step
- White Taco Sauce. In a small bowl mix, chopped cilantro, Chile garlic sauce, agave sweetener or ( sugar), two squeezed limes and sour cream. refrigerate until served..
- In a food processor, process the honey bunches of oats. Place the processed cereal in a large zip lock bag. In a separate zip lock bag add your flour, seasoning salt, and garlic powder. In a small bowl with a fork, mix three eggs with milk..
- In a frying pan heat your olive oil at medium to high heat..
- Cut tilapia in strips. place strips in zip lock bag with seasoned flour. Shake well until all pieces are covered. Remove these pieces and submerge them in egg wash. Using tongs remove these pieces and add them to zip lock with honey bunches of oats. Shake well until all pieces are covered..
- Once oil reaches proper frying temperature place each piece of fish in oil. Rotate to the other side once browned usually about 3-4 minutes. Place cook fish on a paper towel to dry..
- warm tortillas.
- On a tortilla, place strips of tilapia, layer on the sauce, and top with cabbage..