Hamburger Mushroom Bake. This is my modification of the Cheeseburger bake on the Jiffy mix box. It's an easy, tasty meal that is a big hit with my family and friends. Roasting portobello mushrooms will cause some shrinkage but can give the mushroom a crispy exterior — sort of like toasting a bun.
Rinse mushrooms and slice or quarter as the beef is browning and the bacon is frying. Chop onion and fry in hamburger pan until clear. This is loosely based on Mushroom Mozzarella bake recipe.you are welcome to add some Mozzarella cheese before baking. You can cook Hamburger Mushroom Bake using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hamburger Mushroom Bake
- You need 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves minced.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped green onions.
- It’s 1 of medium yellow onion.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground mustard.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 lb of mushroom or 1 4oz canned mushrooms.
- You need 1/2 tsp of seasoned salt.
- You need 1 tsp of dried parsley.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 3 slices of cooked, crisp, chopped bacon.
- It’s 1 cup of grated motzerella cheese.
Combine soup and water; pour over hamburger. This hamburger steak recipe is seasoned ground beef patties simmered in a savory mushroom sauce. If there's hamburger on the menu, I know my family will come running to the table. An easy recipe of juicy hamburger steak and gravy featuring a brown gravy recipe with onions and mushrooms.
Hamburger Mushroom Bake step by step
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large frying pan, over medium heat, brown ground beef with garlic and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Set aside to cool..
- In a microwave safe bowl add cream cheese put in microwave and cook until very soft. Add in 2 eggs and stir until we combined. Pour over ground beef and stir to combine. Stir in white onions. Pour into a 2 qt casserole dish and press down..
- In frying pan melt butter over heat, cook mushrooms until soft and brown. Sprinkle with seasoned salt, parsley and black pepper and ground mustard. Place on top of the hamburger mixture. Scatter bacon bits over the casserole. Sprinkle the top grated motzerella cheese. Bake about 25 minutes..
A low carb meal the whole family will love. We're making mushroom burgers." Radio silence. Usually an invitation for free food You can easily skip the dried mushroom bit it you don't have any on hand, and you can easily sub. Hamburger steak with onion and mushroom gravy makes a classic, simple recipe. This recipe for baked hamburgers gets kicked up a notch with Worcestershire sauce, steak sauce, and seasonings which add Click Play to See This Juicy Oven-Baked Burger Recipe Come Together.