Beef Pot Roast In Slow Cooker.
You can have Beef Pot Roast In Slow Cooker using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef Pot Roast In Slow Cooker
- You need of Beef pot roast (marinated in salt and pepper, crushed garlic).
- It’s of Celery sticks cut in chunks.
- You need of carrots cut in chunks (or handful of small baby carrots).
- You need of Diana sauce.
- You need of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s of Mushroom soup (left over or can).
- You need of Water.
- You need of Onion cut.
Beef Pot Roast In Slow Cooker instructions
- Fry pot roast on all sides until browned in slow cooker (if you don't have a sauté option fry on pan).
- Add can of mushroom soup and water into the slow cooker and mix until no chunks present..
- Add pot roast back into the slow cooker. Add carrots, celery and onions. Add Worcestershire sauce and Diana sauce over the roast..
- Cover and cook on high for 6-8hrs until tender.
- Serve over noodles or with roasted potatoes. Nush!.