Tacos de Chicharon ~ Pig Skin Tacos.
You can cook Tacos de Chicharon ~ Pig Skin Tacos using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tacos de Chicharon ~ Pig Skin Tacos
- It’s of Salsa.
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of Mexican-style pig skins (you can find them in mexican stores).
- Prepare 10 of 10-12 Tomatillos.
- You need 2 of Serrano s or jalapeos.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1/3 piece of Vidalia Sweet Onion.
- It’s 1 dash of Salt.
- You need 1 of corn/flour tortillas.
- You need of Pig Skins.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of Mexican-Style pig skins.
Tacos de Chicharon ~ Pig Skin Tacos step by step
- Fill a sauce pan half-way with water and place all tomatillos and peppers in eater..
- Bring these to a boil until slightly soft and dull colored..
- Remove from boil and add to the blender. Add onion, garlic, and salt. Puree till smooth..
- Preheat a 10 inch skillet to med-high and add the salsa directly. Drop in all the pig skins. Reduce heat to medium and simmer until skins are soft and no longer chewy..
- Stirling occasionally so as not to let the skins stick to the bottom. Enjoy!.
- Serve with sour cream, onion, cheese, cilantro, and any other you choose..