You can cook Turkey Burgers using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Turkey Burgers
- You need 2.5 lbs of Ground Turkey.
- You need 1 of Onion (diced).
- You need 1/2 cup of Sun dried Tomatoes.
- It’s 4 oz of Spinach (chopped frozen).
- It’s 1/2 cup of Feta cheese (crumbled).
- It’s 2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic (minced).
- You need 2/3 cup of Breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs (large).
- You need 2 tsp of Black Pepper.
Turkey Burgers step by step
- Thaw Spinach and squeeze out as much water as possible. Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Form burger patties..
- Cook on a kitchen grill until a temperature of at least 165 °F. Approximately 8 minutes..
- Serve on a bun with your favorite condiments. Or try it on a bun using only Tzatziki..