Slaw on sausage and a burger. Not your traditional burger but it's just as tasty! To prepare burgers, remove sausage from casing. Combine the sausage and the turkey breast.
Place sausages, cut-side down, on grill tray or wire rack over an oven tray. These curry-spiced salmon burgers give good ol' beef and turkey patties a run for their money. This burger slaw is one of my very favorite accompaniments to a big old juicy hamburger, especially a Mouthwatering I make a hot dog slaw that can also be unsed on polish sausage or brats. You can cook Slaw on sausage and a burger using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Slaw on sausage and a burger
- It’s of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆meat◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- Prepare 1 pound of ground beef.
- It’s 1 pound of smoked sausage.
- Prepare as needed of oil to fry.
- Prepare of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆slaw◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- Prepare 1 of long zucchini.
- Prepare 1 of long carrot.
- It’s 1 of sweet potato.
- It’s 1/3 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 tablespoons of red wine vinegar.
Never heard of slaw on a burger till we went to a restaurant in town and ordered a "slaw burger"… different. To top my slaw dog, I wanted a coleslaw that was assertive—crunchy, acidic—but not aggressive. Basically, I wanted something more than the standard blended mess you can get at the grocery store To serve, place one hot dog in each bun. Top all of them with mustard and a few spoonfuls of the slaw.
Slaw on sausage and a burger step by step
- Remove casing from sausage. Slit partial way lengthwise but not all the way through.
- Heat oil and fry split side down first.
- While thats frying wash the vegetables and dry. Make noodles from the zucchini.
- Turn the sausage it should be crispy.
- Make noodles into the carrot. Peel the potato and make noodles into them. Add to zucchini.
- Add mayonnaise, cheese, and vinegar. Mix and set aside.
- Fry the burgers I made 3 patties, 1/3 pound each. Make sure to get the edges crispy..
- Add the slaw down the split and on top of burgers. Serve I hope you enjoy!.
The burgers are bursting with savory Indian flavors and balanced perfectly with the refreshing yogurt cucumber slaw on top. You get a savory, spice filled egg and sausage scramble. I married a freak that doesn't like chocolate and has basically zero affinity for bread-like carbs (he's gotta be an alien. The details on crack slaw: I seriously could not get over how much this tastes like an egg roll. And my word, it's so much easier than actually frying egg rolls!