You can cook Beef Stroganoff using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef Stroganoff
- It’s of (1 1/2) Lbs Top sirloin steak.
- Prepare of Chives, chopped.
- Prepare of (1) Box mushrooms.
- You need of (1) Onion chopped.
- You need of (2) Cups beef broth.
- You need of (1) Tbsp mustard.
- You need of (8) Ozs Egg noodles.
- Prepare of (3) Tbsp flour.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- You need of (3) Tbsp butter.
- Prepare of (8) ozs Sour cream.
Beef Stroganoff step by step
- Cut steak meat into strips..
- Season with salt and pepper..
- Heat skillet on high with 2 Tbsp of oil. Brown meat, remove and set aside..
- Reduce heat to medium, add butter. Fry onion for one minute,add mushrooms. Fry until brown..
- Add flour and stir for 1 minute..
- Add broth, continue stiriing. Add sour cream and mustard. Continue stiriing until well incorporated..
- Keep heat on medium, simmer until thickens..
- Add meat back to the sauce and simmer 5 more minutes..
- Serve over cooked egg noodles and or potatoes. I usually use both..