Crockpot – " Beef Pot Roast ".
You can have Crockpot – " Beef Pot Roast " using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot – " Beef Pot Roast "
- You need of -6 medium potatoes-peeled & quartered.
- You need of large onion – peeled – quartered.
- You need of baby carrots.
- It’s of celery- sliced.
- Prepare of garlic cloves.
- Prepare of water.
- You need of salt – pepper.
- It’s of chuck roast( bone in) or your favorite roast (3-4 lb. ).
Crockpot – " Beef Pot Roast " instructions
- Prep veggies. Then lay them in bottom of crockpot (6 qt) . Add water. Sprinkle salt- pepper on top of them..
- Salt – pepper your roast a little bit. Then lay on top of veggies. Put on lid..
- Put your crockpot on Low 6-8 hours. Or until your roast is the doneness you like..