Juicy venison burgers in a skillet. Mouthwatering, juicy Venison Burgers without any added fat! Make lean delicious venison burgers from ground venison in less than a half hour. If you can't find it in person.
And when it comes to deer, one of the best ways to eat venison meat is in burger form. This recipe benefits from bacon, parsley, garlic, and shallots for a juicy bite. These are some of the best burgers for tailgating. You can have Juicy venison burgers in a skillet using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Juicy venison burgers in a skillet
- It’s 2 pounds of ground venison.
- It’s 3 of egg yolks.
- You need 3 tablespoon of left over bacon grease (i said they are juicy not healthy).
- It’s splash of soy sauce.
- You need of seasoning salt.
- It’s of pepper.
- You need of garlic.
Ground venison is a very and occasionally gamey lean meat that comes from deer, and its texture is generally improved by mixing in pork sausage or Beef and pork complement the flavor of ground venison, and contain enough fat to hold the meat together in a patty and prevent it from drying during. The recipe for the best juicy venison loin is still the same recipe that I use today. It's a house favorite that shows back up every year. In a large, oven proof skillet heat butter over medium high heat until it is fully melted and the pan is hot.
Juicy venison burgers in a skillet instructions
- Mix bacon grease and rest of spices and egg yolks in the meat and make into patties about 1/2 inch thick.
- Fry in skillet the one I used is pictured. 6 minutes on each side. If using the same pan I do add some oil in it to fry with because of how lean the meat is. A regular cast iron skillet you wouldn't need the extra oil probably. I DO NOT recommend using a non stick pan for this as they will not brown the meat and will dry them out faster.
Generously season the meat with salt and pepper before placing. Need a new venison burger recipe? This beer cheese-stuffed venison slider should be at the top of your must-try list. This skillet burger is tender and juicy and only uses a couple ingredients. Topped off with caramelized onions and a creamy chipotle mayo.