Beef w/ Broccoli. Broccoli Beef was one of my specialties, mainly because broccoli was cheap and beef could be sliced thinly to stretch and feed unexpected guests. This video will teach you how to cook delicious beef with broccoli the easy way. I will also show how I make a tasty marinade for the beef.
It involves marinating and stir frying. Broccoli Beef – Best homemade recipe featuring tender beef in a brown sauce. You'll never need to The rich brown sauce with tender beef and healthy broccoli has captured the hearts and palate of. You can have Beef w/ Broccoli using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef w/ Broccoli
- Prepare slices of Beef steak.
- Prepare of Soy sauce.
- It’s of Cooking wine.
- Prepare of Sesame oil.
- You need of Oyster sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Brown sugar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Corn Starch.
- Prepare of Broccoli.
- You need of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- Prepare of Ginger.
Beef and Broccoli was one of the most popular dishes in our family's Chinese takeout restaurant. Get our restaurant secrets in this authentic beef and broccoli recipe. Cook until beef is almost completely browned. Stir in onions and saute until tender.
Beef w/ Broccoli step by step
- In a small bowl, mix the soy sauce and cooking wine. These two should be in the same proportion. The amount should be enough to marinate the beef steak.
- Add a tablespoon of sesame oil.
- Add a tablespoon of oyster sauce to the mixture.
- Add a tablespoon of brown sugar then a tablespoon of cornstarch.
- Stir the mixture until corn starch and sugar are dissolved..
- Heat pan with cooking oil and saute the garlic cut into small pieces. Small cuts if ginger is then added..
- Add the broccoli and stir fry. Set aside the sauteed garlic, ginger and broccoli.
- Heat oil into the pan and cook the beef steak without the marinade. Cook until meat turns brown..
- Add the marinade and continue to cook in medium heat until meat ia tender. Add water if needed..
- Add the broccoli with the sauteed garlic and ginger. Continue to cook and let it simmer..
- Ready to serve once beef is tender..
Stir in broccoli, condensed cream of broccoli soup, water and soy sauce. But it was a quick and easy dinner that I easily. Here's a tasty, easy and healthy beef and broccoli recipe you'll be sure to love. This delicious Chinese Beef and Broccoli recipe comes together in just minutes. One of the most popular Chinese takeout dishes, this features succulent beef with broccoli, onions and bean sprouts.