Homemade burger. Our homemade burger recipe is a real winner! Find this homemade burger recipe & loads more BBQ recipes at Tesco Real Food. This Homemade Burger Recipe is it.
Make delicious, juicy burgers at home with these easy recipes. Stick with a classic hamburger or get creative with stuffed burgers and patties paired with various types of cheese and homemade sauces.. How to Stop Homemade Burgers From Shrinking You can have Homemade burger using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Homemade burger
- Prepare of Burgers:.
- Prepare 250 grams of mince beef.
- You need 1 tbsp of diced onion.
- It’s 1 tbsp of diced parsley.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of BBQ sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of egg.
- It’s of Toppings:.
- Prepare 2 of warm buns.
- You need 2 of lettuce.
- Prepare 2 slices of tomatoes.
- You need 2 slices of cheese.
- Prepare of sauteed mushroom (optional).
- It’s 2 slices of onion.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
Although you should expect some shrinkage when you cook hamburgers, you can take measures to minimize it. Fresh, flavorful hamburger buns are surprisingly easy to make yourself. Master the grill with your own mouth-watering, meat-free These burgers are packed will belly-flattening monounsaturated fats. Download Homemade burger stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices.
Homemade burger step by step
- In a mixing bowl add all the ingredients and mix well.
- Form burger into medium patties..
- Heat up a pan over a medium heat and add the olive oil.
- Lower the temp a bit and add the patties, cook as desired make sure you flip to each side only once.
- When done create the sandwich by adding the onion, lettuce, tomatoes on bottom and cheese and mushroom on top. Enjoy.
These Homemade Burgers have two grilled beef patties layered up with all the classic burger fixings and a secret sauce on top. You can make delicious burger with homemade burger recipes. Of course, for homemade chicken burgers, I'll make homemade chicken cutlets. It is better to Chicken Burger's ready. Learn how to make juicy homemade beef burger patties.