Pork Shepherd Pie (with Italian flair).
You can have Pork Shepherd Pie (with Italian flair) using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pork Shepherd Pie (with Italian flair)
- It’s 1 lb of ground pork.
- It’s 1 of onion, sliced or chopped.
- It’s 1 pinch of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 29 oz of jar of mixed veggies.
- Prepare 2 envelope of mashed potatoes (i used Idahoan baby reds).
- Prepare 8 oz of grated cheese (i used Italian blend).
Pork Shepherd Pie (with Italian flair) step by step
- Preheat oven to 300°F..
- Cook onion and pork and Italian seasoning on med heat until onions are soft and pork is cooked through, about 10 minutes. Drain..
- Drain mixed veggies and add to meat mixture. Cook on med heat until veggies are hot..
- Prepare mashed potatoes according to directions on package..
- Pour meat mixture into round casserole pan, or square, as you desire..
- Put mashed potatoes in and spread and level them out..
- Sprinkle Italian style shredded cheese on top..
- Cook at 300°F in the oven for 10-20 minutes or until cheese starts to melt and become golden brown..