Black Bean Burgers.
You can have Black Bean Burgers using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Black Bean Burgers
- It’s 1 can of low sodium black beans.
- It’s 1/2 of medium onion, grated.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 2 tsp of hot sauce.
- It’s 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1 cup of seasoned bread crumbs.
- You need 3 Tbs of refined coconut oil.
Black Bean Burgers step by step
- Drain but do not rinse beans In large bowl, mash with fork Add seasoning, onion, crumbs Melt coconut oil in large skillet on low heat Divide mixture into 4 and form each section into a patty (they will not shrink when cooked) Place in hot oil and cook 4-5 minutes per side..
- Serve with condiments, cheese, and buns as you like. These will be excellent on the grill as well..