Pizza with readymade Pizzabase. Are you a cheese burst pizza lover? If yes, this is the perfect and quick recipe for you. Making use of ready pizza base makes it very easy and quick.
But when I tried that with ready-made pizza-base, two things happened: first, the pizza. #cheese burst pizza #cheese burst pizza in kadhai #cheese burst pizza recipe #pizza recipe #how to make pizza. Dough for making pizza base is ready. Now divide this dough into two equal halves. You can have Pizza with readymade Pizzabase using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pizza with readymade Pizzabase
- It’s 4 of ready made pizza base.
- It’s 250 gms of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 2 of onions.
- You need 2 of capsicums.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Pizza sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Oregano.
- You need 1 tbsp of red chilli flakes.
- You need of If needed Salt.
Take one part and shape it round. The pizza is an Italian dish, made of a flat round disc of dough topped with pizza sauce, veggies, cheese and varied seasonings. For another thin variation, spread pizza base thin and top it with meat dumplings, onion slices. Make pizza in few minutes at home with your favorite toppings #pizzabase #yummyinmytummy #snacktime #pizza Let's save you time working on that dough for that party as you concentrate on other things.
Pizza with readymade Pizzabase instructions
- Preheat the Oven At 200 Degree Celsius..
- Cut all the veggies in cubes(tomatoes only outer part, remove the pulp).
- Take a pizza base,spread 2-3 tsp pizza sauce evenly. Then sprinkle grated cheese. Now place the chopped onions, capsicum and tomatoes and onions on the cheese layer..
- Sprinkle more cheese over the veggies. Sprinkle oregano and chilli flakes. Spread butter on the edges of the base..
- Bake it in a preheated oven for 10 – 11 minutes on 180 C..
- For topping you can add olives/paneer/sweet corn etc..
Order our readymade variety of pastries. I've tasted homemade pizza at shalini's house recently and i liked it very much. She taught me tawa method using readymade pizza base. But I tried in microwav in my own way. Just made another wonderful recipe from @ditchthe_carbs.