You can have Pizza Dough using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pizza Dough
- You need 750 g of flour.
- It’s 500 ml of water.
- You need 25 g of olive oil.
- Prepare 12 g of salt.
- It’s 5 g of yeast.
- You need 10 g of honey.
Pizza Dough step by step
- Mix yeast, water and honey together. Let it bloom.
- Add 500g flour. Mix for 5mins to combine. Wet towel and rest for 1 hour..
- Turn onto bench. Add remaining flour, salt and oil. Knead for 10mins til firm and flour doesn't stick to hands. shape into ball. Oil top. Cover in cling wrap. Rest for 1 hour..
- Separate to 4. Shape into ball and place in floured tray. Flour on top of each ball. Rest for 8+ hrs. Cover in cling wrap..
- Take ball and place on floured surface. From centre press and shape into pizza. Ready for sauce and topping!.