Watermelon pizza/ fruit pizza. This refreshing fruit dessert pizza recipe swaps classic cookie crust with a healthier watermelon crust. Topped with yogurt sauce, your favorite berries and mint, this fresh dessert can easily be doubled for a party or halved for every day. This Watermelon Pizza Recipe from GoodHousekeeping.com is the best.
This watermelon pizza will quench your thirst, is loaded with electrolytes, has some added protein from the yogurt, and topped with vitamin-rich fruit. Serve this watermelon pizza at your next picnic, or serve it up for a healthy dessert. Make this fun fruit 'pizza' as a side dish, or a light dessert at a picnic or barbecue. You can cook Watermelon pizza/ fruit pizza using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Watermelon pizza/ fruit pizza
- You need of Watermelon cut in a circle.
- Prepare of Yogurt or fruit dip or cool whipped topping.
- Prepare of Blueberries.
- It’s of Strawberries.
- It’s of Grapes.
- Prepare of Oranges.
- You need of Apples.
- Prepare of Bananas.
- You need of Feta cheese optional.
- It’s of Granola optional.
Something about summer makes me want to eat fruit all day every day! This Watermelon Fruit Pizza is one of our family's favorites treats during the summer. You don't have to turn your oven on, and you don't have to feel. If you're celebrating the glorious start to summer, like my family is, then I have the perfect treat: Watermelon Fruit Pizza.
Watermelon pizza/ fruit pizza instructions
- Cut a good medium size circle out of the watermelon.
- Add yogurt or fruit dip or whipped topping or leave as is. (this will obviously hold the fruit on).
- Add any fruit of choice, when using bananas and apples remember to serve right away so they don’t brown up on you..
- Top with feta cheese or granola.
- Notes – Check out this delicious recipe https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/6341747-strawberry-fruit-dip–mycookbook?invite_token=PMob6rkeVGhNZ9fig84hDmYX.
- For picky eaters no watermelon.
Don't let the name fool you though. Check out our new fruit pizza recipe with watermelon, blueberries and yogurt. Because this "pizza" recipe is fun to make and fun to make, it helps improve your mood while boosting your health. The watermelon crust and berry topping are loaded with antioxidants such as lycopene and anthocyanins. Fun, fresh, and juicy, a Watermelon Fruit Pizza will wow your kids and guests at any backyard party.