You can cook Hobo Pizza using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hobo Pizza
- It’s of The Crust.
- You need 3 cups of white flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of rye flour.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of semolina flour.
- It’s 1 cup of lukewarm water.
- You need 1 teaspoon of yeast.
- You need 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sea salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- You need of The Toppings.
- You need 1/2 cup of pizza sauce, warm.
- You need 1 cup of mozzarella cheese, shredded.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sliced onions.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sliced mushrooms.
- You need 1/2 cup of sun dried tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of green peppers.
Hobo Pizza step by step
- Pour a cup of lukewarm water and add the sugar make sure it dissolves. Then the yeast, mix well. Let sit for 15-20 min..
- Mix all the flour in a large bowl along with the salt..
- Pour in yeast/water along with olive oil. Stir and then knead the dough until it is soft yet firm. Keep kneading for 15 min..
- Let dough rest and return to bowl. Cover with damp towel. Let rise for an hour or longer..
- After dough has risen and is ready. Roll out two equal halves. Each half of dough is enough for two medium sized thin crusts..
- Roll out dough on cutting board or table flat. Be sure to sprinkle flour beforehand..
- After dough is rolled out flat enough be sure to grease each side with olive oil so they don’t stick to the pizza pan..
- Spread pizza sauce and sprinkle with cheese. Add all your toppings and sprinkle more mozzarella..
- Pop in the oven and bake at 425 degrees..