You can have Leftover Pizza using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Leftover Pizza
- It’s of Corn.
- Prepare of Bacon.
- You need of Red and green bell pepper.
- It’s of Cheese.
- It’s of Tomato sauce.
- Prepare of Dry ingredients. Salt, sugar, flour, yeast.
- It’s of Wet ingredients. Melted butter, egg, fresh milk.
Leftover Pizza instructions
- Mix well dry ingredients first then the wet ingredients. Then mix all thoroughly, then knead it for 5 mins. Place in a bowl cover and set aside for an hour to rise..
- After an hour, form into a circle using a rolling pin. Brush it with tomato sauce and put all the ingredients on the surface. Top with a cheese. Heat oven at 180c at 20 mins..