You can have Breakfast Quesadillas using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Breakfast Quesadillas
- You need of Left over Ham sliced, or cubed.
- Prepare 2 (9 inch) of tortillas.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Shredded cheese.
- It’s of Jalapenos.
- You need of Salsa.
- Prepare of Sour cream.
- Prepare of Taco sauce.
- It’s of Optional (add inside or on top).
- It’s of Jalapeno cheddar liquid cheese.
- It’s of Onion.
- You need of Tomatoes.
- You need of Guacamole.
- It’s of Etc.
Breakfast Quesadillas step by step
- Using a medium size pan, lay one tortilla in the pan. Place the slices of ham on top and jalapenos. Sprinkle with cheese and add another tortilla on top..
- Allow to cook on medium heat about 3 minutes or until the bottom tortilla gets golden brown..
- Flip and brown the second side for about 3 minutes or until golden brown and cheese is melted on the inside..
- Remove from pan and cut. Top with sour cream, salsa and hot sauce. Enjoy..