Homemade pizza. Classic homemade pizza recipe, including pizza dough and toppings, step-by-step instructions with photos. Making homemade pizza dough can sound like a lot of work, but it's so worth the bragging rights. The dough itself requires few ingredients and just a little bit of rising and rest time.
I've been making homemade pizza for many years now and as many of you know it's pretty hard to get a great homemade pizza with similar results as the ones baked in a wood fire oven. Making homemade pizza from prepared dough is a quick and easy dinner any night of the week. Even making your own dough only really adds a few minutes to the prep time! You can cook Homemade pizza using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Homemade pizza
- You need 500 gr of flour.
- Prepare 300 ml of warm water.
- Prepare 7 gr of instant yeast.
- Prepare 0.5 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- You need of Salame napoli or milano.
- You need 300 gr of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 200 gr of Tomato souce, italian passato.
- You need of Salt, peper, oregano, basil.
Pizza – who can name someone that does not enjoy pizza? There's nothing better than biting into that first slice of fresh, hot, homemade pizza. I love it when the whole family gets involved in making a meal. Gooey cheese, crispy crust, tasty tomatoes — who doesn't love pizza?
Homemade pizza step by step
- Add warm water in a bowl, add yeast and sugar and let ait for 10 min..
- Add the flour and salt and make the dough, it should be soft. Let sit for 30 min and Knead again. Then let sit untill double the volume..
- Season the tomato sauce with oregano, salt, peper, basil and olive oil..
- In a table spread with flour add the dough divide in two parts, open it and place it in a baking pan. Add the souce and bake in oven prehated in 250°C in the bottom of the oven for 6 or 7 min..
- Add salame and moxarella cheese and put the pizza in oven again in 250°C on the upper shelf of the stove for 6 min or until the cheese is gold..
We've put together a collection of our favorite homemade pizza recipes, with a wide range of toppings and sauces to suit. "Make quick, easy homemade pizza tonight! Homemade pizza sauce + homemade crust that comes together in a flash and tastes amazing!" You can make homemade pizza easily and economically. You'll save a ton of money and eat better Homemade Pizza is also a regular feature on the FishFam menu. I try to make it at least once a. A great recipe for homemade pizza dough and sauce.