Mehalabeya dessert. Mahalabia is a super quick, super easy, Middle Eastern dessert made with milk, slightly sweetened and flavoured with rose or orange water. Mahalabiya (مهلبية) est une crème dessert à l'origine à base de lait, maïzena, sucre et l'eau de rose. On peut y ajouter des fruits comme les abricots.
In Egypt, Mehalabeya might just be the most common dessert there is. It's ease, simplicity and humble ingredients makes it a staple at every household. Big restaurant chains would serve it on the house. You can cook Mehalabeya dessert using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mehalabeya dessert
- You need 1/2 litre of milk.
- It’s 6 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of corn starch.
- It’s 1 tsp of rose water.
- It’s 50 gm of pistachios.
- You need As needed of Fresh flower.
Pour the Mehalabeya into individual dessert dishes. Let cool on counter then top with Toasted Coconut and wrap each dish with Refrigerate and Serve Mahalabiya cold. Un dessert qu'on aime beaucoup a la maison, cette Mahalabiya, mhalbia ou mahalabia aux parfums de l'orient est juste un delice. Chaque cuillère de mahalabiya parfumée a.
Mehalabeya dessert instructions
- In saucepan,add milk,sugar,corn flour and mix well..
- Turn on the flame,add rose water and mix continuosly..
- Cook on low flame until milk is thickens & set aside.
- Assembling: in service glass add dry fruit,pour thinkened milk pudding,garnish with topping and dry fruits & refrigerate for 2 hr.
Mahalabia, a Middle Eastern-style pudding, is scented with rose water and cardamom and topped with nuts for a rich and creamy dessert. Fresh Strawberry Desserts Summer Desserts Easy Desserts Healthy Dessert Find tasty Parfait recipes for dessert or snack time. Mehalabiya is a creamy Arabian dessert, in many ways similar to the French (Milk Pudding, Muhallebi, Muhallibieh, Muhallabia, Mallabi', Mahallebi, Mahallepi, Mahalabiya. Egypt is famous for its sweets and desserts since ancient times. Umm Ali Qatayef Kahk Basbousa Harisa Kanafeh Egyptian Meshabek Zalabia or Lockmet el-Qady Mahalabiya.