You can cook Portabello Burger using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Portabello Burger
- You need of Portabello caps.
- It’s of Minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbs of butter (I used Country Crock).
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need slices of Smoked cheddar.
- Prepare of Spinach/Kale mix.
- Prepare of Mayo.
- It’s of Champagne dressing.
Portabello Burger step by step
- Melted butter and garlic in fry pan. Cleaned mushroom cap and salt and peppered one side. Put in pan and left for a few minutes on med heat..
- Salt and pepper the up side. Flipped and left for a few more minutes. The cap should be soft when finished..
- In the meantime, I put mayo on the bun. Then placed the spinach/kale mix on the bottom. I drizzled the champagne dressing on the top bun and then placed it over the salad mix. I turned the heat off the mushroom cap and placed the cheese slice on top so that it would melt in the residual heat. When ready, I turned the top bun back over and placed the cap on the salad. I did put crispy onion bits on top, which I forgot to mention in the ingredients. You're done and ready to dig in!.