The Burgers I Relish.
You can cook The Burgers I Relish using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of The Burgers I Relish
- Prepare of Relish.
- It’s 1/2 cup of green tomato diced.
- It’s 1/3 cup of diced kosher pickle.
- You need 2 tablespoons of kosher pickle juice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of hot hamburger drippings.
- It’s of Burgers.
- Prepare 1 pound of ground beef divided into 4ths.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- Prepare To taste of ground black pepper.
- You need of Bread.
- You need 4 slices of white bread.
- You need of Cheese.
- You need 3 ounces of Colby cheddar Monterey jack cheese sliced.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of chicken broth.
- You need of Condiments.
- You need To taste of mayonnaise.
- You need To taste of yellow prepared mustard.
- You need To taste of Heinz tomato ketchup.
The Burgers I Relish step by step
- Fry the burgers in a pan season first side with salt and pepper. Dice the kosher pickle..
- Turn the Burgers, slice and dice the green tomato..
- Add the pickle, tomatoes, onions, pickle juice and burger drippings..
- When the one side of the Burgers are done add some relish to the done side. Stack the Burgers on top of the relish. Drain the remaining drippings. Add cheese on top of top burgers. Add chicken broth and cover steam the cheese on top..
- As the cheese melts turn off the heat it will continue to melt. Toast the bread..
- When bread is toasted add mayonnaise, burger melts, mustard and ketchup. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.