You can cook Taco Dogs🌮🐕 using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Taco Dogs🌮🐕
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 lb. of ground beef.
- You need 1/2 cup of salsa verde.
- You need 2 tsp. of chili powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of garlic powder.
- It’s 6 of hot dogs.
- Prepare 6 of hot dog buns.
- You need of Shredded lettuce.
- Prepare of Shredded cheese.
- Prepare of Crushed tortilla chips.
Taco Dogs🌮🐕 instructions
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Once it's hot, add the beef. Cook, breaking it up as you go, until it is browned. Drain any fat. Pour the salsa verde into the skillet and stir in the seasonings. Then turn the heat to low to keep it heated while you prepare your hotdogs..
- Heat a pot of water over high heat. Once it reaches a boil, add the hot dogs and cook them about 6-7 minutes. Then drain them..
- To serve, scoop the hot dogs into the buns, then top with some of the meat mixture. From there, top with whatever toppings sound good. We like shredded lettuce, shredded cheese and crushed tortilla chips..