Taco meat. The fat is going to help give flavor to the meat and we are able to drain the grease prior to serving. Tacos aren't just for Taco Tuesday…at least not at my house. And this kid-friendly ground beef taco meat isn't just for tacos, either.
They aren't impressive or fancy, but they are so satisfying and everybody loves them. This recipe makes just the taco meat. You have to buy everything else, of course. You can cook Taco meat using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Taco meat
- You need 5 of tomatillios.
- It’s 1 of jalapeno.
- It’s 3 of mini sweet tri color peppers.
- You need 1 lb of ground meat.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Make a big batch and use for a multiple of different meals: add to bean burritos for a more hearty and tasty burrito, or. Beef Tacos – the old school way!!! With juicy seasoned beef taco meat and crispy shells, this taco recipe is made with a simple yet flavour packed homemade taco seasoning that truly tastes like store. While ground meat tacos are the most common, tacos made with chicken, steak, and pork are also fairly popular.
Taco meat step by step
- Dice up all peppers, onion, and tomatillios..
- In a skillet place ground meat peppers onion and tomatillios and cook till meat mixture is done..
- Drain any extra grease. And the taco meat is ready to eat.
Here's what you need to know about preparing these different types of taco meat. Taco meat is one of those things that is so easy to make and my whole family loves. I'll often whip some The best thing about taco meat is that the sky is the limit! It's perfect for making beef tacos. Here is a simple way to make delicious taco meat.