Hamburger steak. An easy-to-make classic featuring tasty hamburger 'steaks' smothered in gravy and onions. Traditionally served with hot white rice or potatoes, it's a great way to dress up a pound of ground beef. These burger steaks are absolutely delicious.
Japanese Hamburger Steak, or we call it Hambāgu (ハンバーグ) or Hambāgu Steak (ハンバ The common theme for all these hamburger steaks is that they are made from a blend of minced beef. This hamburger steak and mushroom and onion gravy is classic Southern comfort food! If Hambagu sounds a bit like Hamburger, that's because they both So when did Hamburg Steak come to Japan? You can have Hamburger steak using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hamburger steak
- Prepare 300 g of ground beef.
- You need 2 of onions – 1-sliced 1-diced.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need of sauce.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of soysouce.
- It’s 1/8 cup of marin.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of sake.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
When it came in, and who brought it in is a mystery, but. Japanese Hamburger Steak (Hambāgu) is a juicy burger patty with a unique Japanese flavor. If you are bored with the traditional hamburger, try Hambāgu, the Japanese hamburger steak. Hamburger Steak and Gravy – a satisfying family-favorite meal that only uses less ingredients without compromising the taste.
Hamburger steak instructions
- Onion 1/diced 1/sliced.
- Pan fried the diced onions to slightly caramelised brown, then cool it down to room temperature.
- Mix everything together and shape it.
- Sears (around 1 min) all side of the steaks and put it aside for simmering later (the steaks are still raw!).
- Pan fried the sliced onion to slightly brown then add the sauce ingredients into the pan and brings it to boil.
- Once it’s boiling, place the steaks on top on the onions, cover the lid and simmer it for 20mins.
- Take out the steak and pour the sauce on top of it then serve.
Made with ground beef steak and soaked in an onion mushroom gravy that is. Hamburger steak, or Hamburg steak, has been around since the turn of the last century. Hamburger steak is ground beef made into a patty and severed with brown gravy. Homemade hamburger Steak is amazing over warm buttery mashed potatoes or over pasta or rice. The BEST recipe for Hamburger Steaks made from fresh ground beef with an easy, homemade brown gravy.