Steak-n-Cheese Tacos (Flautas).
You can cook Steak-n-Cheese Tacos (Flautas) using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Steak-n-Cheese Tacos (Flautas)
- You need 1 pkg of carne picada.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cumin.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coconut oil.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of coconut oil, for frying.
Steak-n-Cheese Tacos (Flautas) instructions
- Heat skillet over med-high heat and add oil. Add meat when skillet is hot..
- Add all seasonings and Cook until browned..
- Remove meat from skillet to a large bowl and add cream cheese. Mix thoroughly..
- Hear oil over med high heat. Use toothpicks to secure flautas. I always toothpick 2 flautas together to keep them together while frying..
- Fry until browned. Serve with whatever you like! Rice, salad or just on their own!.